MENTORING PERFECTION IN MODERN ENTERPRISES CONDITIONS: PRACTICAL RECOMENDATIONS
- 1 The Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Professional Education of Russian, Academy of Education, Kazan, Isayeva Street, 12, Tatarstan, 420039, Russia
- 2 Amur State University, Blagoveschensk, Ignatyevskoe Shosse, 21, Amur Region, 675027, Russia
- 3 Almetyevsk State Oil Institute, Almetyevsk, Lenin Street, 2, Tatarstan, 423450, Russia
The main idea of this article is to develop practical recommendations for optimization of mentoring at the modern enterprises in Russia, as mentoring as a socio-pedagogical and manufacture phenomenon in the conditions of modern enterprises is the only form of young specialists’ corporate training, contributing to inter-firm competition and professional confidentiality fulfillment. However, the interrupted mentoring activities in Russia in the period of transition to market relations had a negative impact on enterprises young personnel corporate training. The presented practical advice for mentors, Advice mentors, as well as for business leaders contribute to the improvement of young personnel corporate training and the mentoring staff activities optimization in modern enterprises of Russia.
Copyright: © 2014 Alfiya Rafisovna Masalimova, Neile Kayumovna Schepkina, Andrei Vasilyevich Leifa, Albina Rafisovna Shaidullina and Elena Anatolyevna Burdukovskaya. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
- 1,921 Views
- 1,624 Downloads
- 3 Citations
- The Council of Mentors
- Functions and Tasks of Mentoring
- Practical Recommendations