Science Publications publishes high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals. These journals are indexed with important bibliographic databases including Scopus, EMBASE, CAS, Agricultural Digest, ASCI-Database, CSA and Medical Digest.
All the contents published in various journals of Science Publications are linked by DOIs through CrossRef. The DOI, or digital object identifier, serves as a persistent, actionable identifier for intellectual property online. CrossRef is the official DOI registration agency for scholarly and professional publications, including journals, books, and other content types.
- All advertisements are subject to approval of Science Publications and can be rejected or canceled at any time by the publisher.
- The advertiser agrees to hold harmless Science Publications against expenses and losses resulting from the publication of the advertisement.
- All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
- Any references to Science Publications advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser is subject to Science Publications’ approval.
- Science Publications cannot guarantee fixed advertisement positioning.
- All advertisements published by Science Publications will be displayed at random unless otherwise instructed by the advertiser, in which case additional charges may be applied.
- Science Publications is not responsible for damage for errors in displaying an ad.
- Science Publications will not be bound by any condition when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth.
- In the event of non-payment, Science Publications reserves the right to hold advertiser liable for such dues as payable.
- Advertiser represents and warrants that all advertisements they advertise are compliant with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen.